Kiln dried oak
Throughout the years Timber Lefevere has developed into the number 1 specialist of kiln dried Oak. With over more than a hundred years of experience in the timber industry, Timber Lefevere stands for quality and reliability especially in kiln dried Oak. Moreover, our team and crew with many years of experience on the job, guarantees premium quality timber.
Whether you are looking for:
- square edged boards
- glued timber panels
in kiln dried Oak, we can provide it for you!
Following thicknesses are available in kiln dried Oak:
- Boules: 27mm, 34mm, 41mm, 52mm, 65mm, 80mm
- Square Edged Boards: 18mm, 27mm, 34mm, 41mm, 52mm, 65mm, 80mm
- Glued timber panels: 18mm, 30mm, 42mm
in various sapwood free qualities:
- A Grade (= QF1a, defectfree)
- B Grade (= QF1b, very limited small sound knots (max 10mm diameter) allowed)
- 2 Grade (= QF2, small sound knots (max diameter 20mm) allowed)
- Character Grade (= Pippy Oak)
Thanks to our large capacity of kilns (2000m³ of kilns) and large inventory, we can assure swift deliveries of kiln dried Oak and some other species.
Please do contact us (+32 56 26 14 27) for further information or enquiries regarding kiln dried Oak. The Timber Lefevere team is at your disposal!
GSM +32 475 56 60 70
T +32 56 26 14 27
Fax +32 56 22 62 19